We would like to inform you about our practices regarding the processing of your personal data and your personal data which we specifically process for the processes we have mentioned in this privacy notice text as Ece Güner Law Firm (“GHB”) acting as a “Data Controller” within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”).
1. The Types of Cookies, Conditions of Processing, and Collection Method
The cookies listed below are automatically collected and processed by placing cookies that are used during your visit to the Website on your device.
First-party cookies: The cookies are directly placed on visitors’ devices by the website. First-party cookies are defined by the website that you visit and are only read by this website.
Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are defined by other organizations and are used for different services. For example, external analytical services and the suppliers who provide these services (i.e. Google Analytics) are used for distinguishing the users visiting our website.
As explained below, first third-party cookies are used on the Website.
The cookies as per their purpose of use: The cookies might be used for different purposes such as strictly necessary, analytics, functionality, or advertisement/marketing. On the Website, only strictly necessary and analytics cookies whose details are stated below are used.
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are the cookies which are necessary to view our website and use some features such as accessing secure areas of the website. These cookies are used for the purposes of security and verification, these are not for any marketing purposes, and they do not define your identity. While returning to a different page in the same session, recognition of previous actions might be given as an example.
In personal data processing by these strictly necessary cookies, it is relied on the legal basis of “it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.” according to the subparagraph f of paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the PDPL.
If you give your explicit consent, the processing of your personal data by these analytics cookies is relied on explicit consent under paragraph 1 of Article 5 of PDPL. If you do not give your explicit consent, no data processing activity will be conducted regarding these cookies.
2.For which purposes and to whom can we transfer your personal data/cookies?
Your personal data might be transferred to:
- the domestic service suppliers from which GHB receive support in the subjects such as information technology or in matters such as consultancy, the supply of product and services, following-up relevant processes which require specialty (database and server service supplier, IT consultants) and,
- relevant public institutions and organizations, and the court, public prosecutor’s office, police force and other judicial/administrative offices, in order to fulfill the obligation of legal notice, declaration and audit obligations and other relevant obligations, to manage a legal dispute, and use our legal rights such as right of litigation and right to reply
In case you give your explicit consent, your personal data might be transferred to,
- the domestic service suppliers of GHB which do not reside abroad but whose servers are located abroad from which GHB receives goods and services support in order to obtain goods and service support in the management, operational activities or subjects requiring specialty
- the service suppliers are located abroad which provide services on third-party cookies and enable the operation of these cookies (i.e. Google).
3.What are your rights?
You can always apply to us regarding your rights under Article 11 of the PDPL within the scope of your personal data processed by us. You can submit your applications to Ece Güner Hukuk Bürosu via below address in written form or via e-mail to the email address below by using your e-mail address which has been formerly informed to us and registered with GHB’s system. (We would like to remind you that the relevant request must comply with the conditions in the Communique on The Principles and Procedures for the Request to Data Controller.)
Address: Levent Mah. Alt Zeren Sok. No:7 Güner Hukuk Bürosu, Beşiktaş, İstanbul